Friday, November 9, 2012

Amazing Grace!

How many times have You heard me cry out: 
"God, please take this!" 
How many times have You given me strength 
To just keep breathing. 
Oh I need you! 
God, I need You now! 

 -Plumb

 I want to remember this forever...
On my knees, crying my eyes out in the hallway, with my ipad in my hands, with an email from my mom. She is saying that what we all have been praying for for so long has happened - my grandpa accepted God!
 Oh, Lord, this is so personal, but this is my testimony - You are amazing, generous, miraculous, loving, forgiving, considerate, worthy, healing, redeeming, almighty! You do the impossible  for in the midst of hurt, sadness, and death you gave me and my family tears of joy! I will forever praise Your great name!
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment