Friday, November 16, 2012

Lately

Lately my life has dramatically but temporarily changed - my in laws are visiting and now it is five of us in the house instead of two. It is fun, but with school and all, I have no time to even check my e-mail, or read the Bible, or read up on my blogs, or craft, etc.
in return I get to come home and food is ready, I have someone to enjoy morning coffee with and have fun conversations.
Lately, our grandpa has not been feeling well at all and I don't even know how I feel about it all. One thing I know, is that I am relying on God more than anything now!
Lately there has been a lot of cooking, shopping, tea drinking, talking, and laughing in this house.
Life just keeps going, even when you feel like you don't have a grip on it anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment