Tuesday, November 27, 2012

In my head...

In my house...

I don't think I mentioned that we got flooded by our upstairs neighbors almost three weeks ago and now our wall in the living room has to be replaces so we don't get any mold. Let's just say that my house is an absolute mess! Reminds me of when we just moved in...

In my bed...
Books lay untouched, I just can't find strength anymore... just two and a half more weeks and I am free for a month!

In my ears

I found my new favorite radio station... It inspires my heart to beat slowly and steadily, my mind to dream strongly and vividly...

In my head...
I found this Russian page on the Russian version of Facebook  and they have many interesting craft projects, but they don't credit their sources, so I am putting them here, but if anyone knows the original source I would be happy to include it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment