Thursday, March 28, 2013

Little family makeover

When I brought them home, Jenya said that when we were buying the doll house, this family was actually already in the house, but at that point I said I didn't want them because I didn't like the way they looked. It is interesting that they stayed in the store and we found them later and I ended up taking them back to their house.
But it is true - I didn't like the way they looked. The big hair the faded and stained clothes in crazy colors, and the father, according to Jenya, looked like he would be driving a minivan kidnapping little kids - in other words plain creepy.
So I gave them a great makeover, that actually involved shaving their heads - literally  because the mother's hair was so big, I had to shave it down before wigging her. I even performed plastic surgery on the father to shave his huge cheek bones down before hiding is crazy little teeth behind a mustache and a beard.
They are pretty happy with the way the look now, and so am I. I shopped around for another doll family and non of them looked the way I wanted them to, but these three are it!
I came up with some random names for them too.

3 comments: