Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kinder Surprise

Kinder Surprise is a chocolate egg with a little toy inside. It is only available in Europe.The joy of my childhood, only for Christmas were we able to afford it. The chocolate is amazing! The toys are fun! You never know what you are going to get.
Maybe because this little treat reminds me of those sweet days of childhood, maybe because now I can afford it, whatever the reason is, I absolutely love these things!
For this Christmas, my lovely husband brought me about 15 of those and they lasted me almost a month. I save all the little toys, maybe my kids will play with them some day. I sure loved playing with those when I was a kid!

1 comment:

  1. actually, they also sell these in canada! my favorite were always the giant one they had during easter or christmas time, the toy was always better :)

    ReplyDelete