Sunday, June 17, 2012

Wild flowers

I think somewhere deep inside I had a dream to walk around a field of knee-high grass and collect wild flowers. It came true today. My mother in law and I got a beautiful bunch of them and now they emit honey-like smell all over the house.
Today my husband along with my in-laws took me to the church, where they got baptized years ago. What an uplifting place! The forest around it, the people inside - it was a truly unforgettable experience. Since this church is about two hours away from where my parents-in-law live, on the way back we passed by the fields of wild flowers and stopped on the side of the road to take some home.

The weather is kind of heavy now with grey clouds that make you all sleepy. My husband and his dad are peacefully sleeping on the couches in the living room. I think I am going to watch some old movie, maybe one of my favorite ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment