Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer project progress

I am slowly making my way through this project I talked about before. I put a little piece together, just to see what it would look like. I am happy with a turnout. It will take me a while, but I think it's worth it. The colors I picked could work for a girl as well as a boy, and I like the combination. I wasn't set on a specific color or even type of yarn, I figured when I see it, I would know. So I had a couple of choices, brought some yarn home, tried it out, and liked this one the most.
I am merely a crafts fan, I do a lot of deferent things, but I am not even close to being perfect at any of them. I feel that that is what handmade is all about though - my hands made it, my memories attached to it while making it, and hopefully it will keep a little somebody nice and warm some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment