Sunday, August 26, 2012

Roaring!

My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside roaring like a lion! But I forget about it sometimes. Tomorrow is my first day of Fall semester and let's be honest, I'm horrified. What if I don't finish, what if I have to go back, when I am so ready to move on, I don't know if I will be able to deal with all of that again!
I remember about six months ago I was sitting in my instructor's office and she was telling me that I am the calmest person in the whole program, she asked me why, and I asked her in return: "professor, do you believe in God?" to my surprise she replied that she does. Then I told her that although I realize that anything can happen and there are many things out there that can lessen my chance of finishing this intense program, I strongly believe that my God will take care of it in the best way possible.
Yes I did tell her that! And at that moment it was true. Not only was I able to have hope and be courageous but also encourage my classmates.
What happened then?Somewhere along the way, the pressure got to me and I gave in.
This paper with this quote, that I got from our church at some point, really spoke to me throughout last year. I even put it in my school binder and read it every day!

I feel that I gave in, but I am going back to my old ways! My God is absolutely amazing and he loves me with a roaring love. He will never let my life turn into something that is not meant to be. He has a plan for me! And all I shall do is try my best and see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. We all need to be remindet about it. Thank you for your wisdom. Love you very much, my girl!

    ReplyDelete