Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 23 and am so happy about it! Time flies so fast! But I am grateful to God for the amazing 23 years that He gave me, filled with joy and support of my loved ones! I am determined to always celebrate my Birthday and always enjoy my life no matter how old.
Today I had school literally all day (from 7:30am to 9:30pm), but we squeezed in a lunch of my choice with my hubby and my friend, my mommy brought me a beautiful cake with candles that did not want to blow out and provided enough smoke to set the smoke detectors crazy (haha), my instructors sang me "Happy Birthday", and I had some great patients in clinic today (including my husband). So all in all it was a great day with many wishes, kisses, hugs, presents, and smiles. I love my birthday!

3 comments: