Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Little photos

I have mentioned already that for Christmas I got the new Polaroid camera I wanted so much. Have been taking it with me and snapped a few photos of various events. I decided to keep a little journal just for fun. I still have to do a couple of pages like the one on our Russian Christmas, but here are a couple that I already did. I use materials that I find around or that have some meaning, like the background paper on the Christmas page is the paper that we used to wrap our presents this year... It is quick and fun, no rules, no boundaries. I hope to keep it going and become more creative at it.
I used an old scrap book that I had laying around, but I want to make a cover for it, just don't know what I want it to be just yet.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the journal. It creates a great memories.

    ReplyDelete