Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Kitchen renovation progress (miniature)

Well, I did it. (You can see the before pictures and the plan here). Actually I did most of the work the first couple of days, but I was waiting for all the parts to come in to finish it. They came in yesterday, and today I put everything together. It is far from perfect, but I am delighted in the results! I used acrylic paint and a brush on most of the furniture, but the appliances were spray painted (I am in love with spray paint now! Lookout the world!) Now we just need to figure out how to cut the flooring without damaging the delicate little pieces, and the renovated kitchen can move in. The biggest part is still not started - wiring the house for electricity. But we take it one step at a time!
I received some lovely little bits and pieces along with the faucet, that was a gift from my brother - everything is so lovely! This house will truly be beautiful some day!
The photos are not the greatest quality, but I couldn't wait to share! I guess you get the idea, it is now white, black, and stainless steel. :) I will make sure I post photos of it once it is inside the house!

1 comment: