Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wish List - quilting fabric

We are about to start a new project with our Friday Night Crafting Club. Sonya is leading us into a hexagon quilting adventure. I am excited because I have been thinking about making a baby quilt for quite some time and the hexagon quilt sounds lovely to me!
I am now thinking about the fabric colors and patterns I want to use. There is this store on Etsy called Freshly Squeezed Fabrics that had me drooling over their fabric bundles like this one.
As soon as I thought of quilting, this was my first choice of fabric! This bundle is just so juicy and colorful! I fell in love with it at first sight. The only problem is it is very girly, and my deal with baby things I make, I don't use baby blue or pink so that it can be used by both boy or a girl. This bundle is just so girly, but I can't resist it!
Another bundle I fell in love with is from Purl Soho, of course, and it is solids in red to yellow spectrum! This one can be used by both genders and many more patterns can be used with it.
This is all I have for now. I also want to just go to local fabric stores and see if I can get some ideas for a theme there.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to put the fabrics you like up for the view. I am excited to see what they will transform into, something very creative is coming!

    ReplyDelete