Saturday, September 8, 2012

Things that make things better

I don't want to study! Don't want to read text books or write papers! Instead I imagine myself reading a magazine, or crafting up something I've been thinking about for the past month or so... Everything just feels surreal - the fact that I am a senior now, that there is 9 months left and I will be done with this nightmare, and the fact that it might not happen. I have to make myself not to think about it and trust God, or I will go crazy, just from thinking how much needs to be done for this to be over!
So here are things that keep me happy through this time...
Mom gave me a quilted teddy bear and gave an idea to make more quilted toys, I am full of ideas now...

My Jenya is so silly, but oh so supportive and loving, I am so blessed!

I hung pictures myself! Woohoo! Maybe some day I can build my own house - there is no limit to what I can do now!

The weather is crazy here, it's like it doesn't know that it's raining and forgets to turn the sun down, and where is the rainbow for that matter...


The things I use to take for granted are so charished now, because this is the only way to survive the not-so-fun times of getting a higher education in medical field...

2 comments:

  1. Thus school will be over in 9 month, but the good stuff will stick around, right?

    ReplyDelete