Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just Another Day

These two days I have a privilige to work with my hubby selling safes. He is the best person to work with, so responsible and great with people. After work we went to one of my favorite places to eat - In-N-Out. I know it's not fancy, but I like their burgers, especially after a long work day when I don't feel like cooking. I think that place is kind of like Disney Land - always clean, fun, neat, and nice people work there, and you the food makes you all happy.

Anyways, we had a blast and it was yummy! Next week my school starts, I moved all of my things into a clinic and Monday is when it all begins. I saw a couple of my girls, I missed them so much, still that doesn't make me want to begin my last year of hell. Although maybe It would be nice to start and just get over with it. Oh, God, help me! For the most part it has been work and homework for me this week. I still hope for that little camping trip we planed last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment