Monday, July 9, 2012

A little adventure

When mom and Donny invited me to go with them to Disney Land for three days total, I hesitated. My Jenya is still a bit in pain from the surgery, we just came back from our big adventure, I have to work, and many other reasons why I shouldn't go. But there was one reason why I should and that was the fact that the opportunity to have a little adventure with my mommy and Donny might not come up any time soon with school and other things. So I went...
We drove quite some time as there were other places we had to stop for various reasons. And now we are here, in a hotel across the street from the Disney Land. I can't wait for tomorrow's adventures to begin!

1 comment:

  1. I'm soo glad you went, Nichka, we had soo much fun with you!

    ReplyDelete