Thursday, July 19, 2012

Little yummies make my day better

I have been working all last week (what remained of it after our little trip to Disney Land) and this week and I am tiered! It would be ok if I wouldn't need to study when I get home, it makes me sick to have to sit there and study about anesthesia and pain control and Nitrous the remainder of my time. I manage to squeeze a little bit of knitting there and there, and I am almost done with a little baby jacket! I will be sure to share the diaper cover and the jacket together when I am done. However trying to squeeze in something I actually like doing, means I stay late and have to wake up early to go to work.
I just want to say that I don't like McDonalds food. I don't like most fast food, but a couple of places - In-N-Out, El Pollo Loco, Rubios... McDonalds makes me sick. The only thing I enjoy from them is coffee and cinnamon melt- yum! And it is so cheap, I don't feel guilty for buying coffee somewhere when I have a coffee maker at home. This combo was much needed this morning, I barely got out of bed on time... Eh... I enjoyed every bit of it - such a little thing can bring such satisfaction sometimes.


Also I got this candy bar from a friend - see it? It's Anastasia's confections. They even have their own web site! I think it's kinda cool! You don't see this name around here very often.


Anyways, can't wait for a weekend, so I can get some rest, although it will be over quickly and then my clinic starts... But that's life...

No comments:

Post a Comment