Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Injecting hurts!

This concludes the third day of injections of anesthesia. Two more and we are done. I also got administered Nitrous today and it wasn't bad... As a result of this productive day, I am left with a bruised roof of the mouth and shaky hands. The good part is that I didn't get poked as many times as was suppose to and that literally made my day! Another thing that is going to make my day is hot chocolate and cookies, chicken soup, crocheting with Marsel and a good friendly movie. Finally something you actually are suppose to do on the rainy day, not get poked... Can't wait to get out if the clinic!

3 comments:

  1. Ouch!

    At least a few of you are smiling in the pic (of course, the ones smiling are not the ones getting pricked!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you can always see who's done and who's not... We get 13 injections a day... Not fun... Kinda cool though to be able to do that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess there aren’t many things you will be afraid after this…..

    ReplyDelete