Sunday, July 29, 2012

Who is He?

Today at church they were asking the same question that He asked his disciples: "who do you thing I am?" They were asking people on the streets that question. Some said He is the messiah, Son of God, some called Him a liar, a phony, a myth. But to everyone, regardless of their believes, He is the savior, the hope of the world. If I would be asked that question I would say that He is, by far, the greatest thing that ever happened to all of us, to this world!
He also is our friend. And that made me think of all those times, when I got so upset with my friends for not having time for me, for not returning my calls, for neglecting me. Well, what kind of friend am I to the Greatest of all? Do I spend time with Him, do I follow up on my promises to Him, do I listen?.. Sadly, I am the worst friend there is... I don't even know how to manage this friendship. Yet just knowing that He wants to be friends with me (me?! It's insane!) is the only light I have in the darkness!
From here

1 comment: