Friday, July 13, 2012

Outdoor wedding ideas for a friend

In August it will be two years since we got married. Our wedding was absolutely amazing, and there was lots of crafting arround here in preparation - hand made soap for favors, flower arrangements, invitations, name cards, and many other things. Still, sometimes I see ideas that make me want to have another wedding, with the same groom though. Well now my friend Natasha is getting married in August and I am so excited for her! Her reception will be outdoors so the ideas that I thought were so beautiful, can come in handy, maybe she can use some of them. To me wedding should be romantic, with lights...

From here
From here
From here
From here

flowers...

From here
 From here

 and balloons...

From here
I hope she has a great wedding full of sweet romantic memories! Having reception outside gives you a lot of sweet opportunities for decoration and the sweet part it could be hand made with love...

5 comments:

  1. спасибо за идеи)))
    мы с Юрой тоже хотели и фонарики и свечи и шарики, но я пока не могу всё сложить в одну кучу и как-то всё это организовать. Я очень хотела шарики, но у нас чтобы надуть шарики гелием, чтобы они вот так вверх тянулись,к примеру 100 штук - 800 грн 0о
    поэтому с шариками пока напряжно))
    думаю о каких-то бумажных гирляндах пока и о том, чтобы сделать тент, на тот случай если пойдёт дождь...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jars with the crocheted appliqué, so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Наташечка, а как не счёт подвесить обыкновенные шарики вверх ногами на леску... как вот тут: http://www.babble.com/products/kids-products/celebrations-july-4th-activities-summer-crafts/blow-up-big-balloons/#_slide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonya, I know right?! I love all these ideas, makes me want to throw a party! If only I had time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. да, может я так и сделаю)

    ReplyDelete