Thursday, December 20, 2012

Every part of the journey is a pleasure

I can't explain why, but one of my favorite things about traveling is a long drive in the car. I like every aspect of it - the changing sene outside the window, the conversations you get to have, how warm it is no matter how much snow there is outside. And right now there is plenty of snow, Birdy is playing in my ears, and I am writing this post, periodically looking at the little town we are passing. I like looking at the lights in the houses and imagine who could live there. It is especially fun to do now that almost every house has a beautiful Christmas tree twinkling through each window... The snow, the music, the lights, the mountains - everything is setting the mood for a promising adventure...
We are almost there...


No comments:

Post a Comment