Thursday, December 13, 2012

Love Dare - Day 8

I am over a week now! It took me more than a week to complete this week of dares, but I am obviously not perfect, and since this is my blog, and I am really doing it for my own pleasure more than anything, I don't feel too bad about it...

Day 8 - Love Is Not Jealous
This one I think I'm ok with. Now what book talks about is not the kind of jealousy where you upset and concerned that your spouse is cheating on you or something like that, but when you are jealous of your spouses achievements, possessions, or things of that sort. It basically says that you are one with your husband/wife and you should celebrate with them, not compete against them. I think this might be the only thing I actually have no problem doing... Just because we are very close and share everything. But I figured, I wouldn't skip it and still do the dare, so here it is...

1 comment:

  1. This one is easy for me too. I love to see my people blooming.

    ReplyDelete