Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wish List - books

Update: I ended up buying them all from zulily! Woot! I have mentioned many times before - I am a sucker for good books! I love to read and I hope some day to have a big private library of my own. I am also collecting a little library of crafting books. I can't help myself, their beautiful projects and photos lure me in! Well, my favorite store, Zulili.com has a sale on some great crafting books! They are an awesome source of mostly baby things but anything women like really, with the hottest deals and amazing customer service!I found myself mostly interested in home and family crafts with kids. You can register and check them out here if you would like. Here are a couple I am contemplating on buying, you only get so much time to think about it, since their deals are short...

No comments:

Post a Comment